October 13, 2018
Dermal fillers are substances used to enhance facial features or replace lost volume in the face and skin.
• Made from naturally occurring substances in the second layer of your skin
• A variety of preparations to treat various areas: thicker consistencies for cheeks/chin/nose/hands, thinner consistencies for fine lines and under the eyes
• Local anesthetic cream is applied prior to injecting, which minimizes discomfort
• Treatment times can span up to 30 minutes or even less
• Results are visible immediately
• Slight redness, bruising, swelling and tenderness may occur for up to a week after the treatment
• Lasts between 6 – 24 months 1, depending on product consistency and injection site. Results can vary from patient to patient
• At Clarence Centre, all our doctor is specially trained in performing injectable treatments.